Tuesday 27 September 2011

All this talk of snow !!!


when will we get snow this year ? will we cope with it any better this year and will it be that bad ?

we had very bad snow last year in our small village in west lothain schools closed people couldn't get out of the village to work. I was luck that I had a pushchair that could handle the snow I have had over  60 pushchairs and I would say the mountain buggy and Phil and Teds sport are fab in the snow if it gets very deep I would take of the mudguards 












                                                                              

It also got me thinking so I have started getting ready I had seen some ski-suits on for your child facebook page last year and wished I had bought them so I put a message on their wall to see if they had any in stock they had them and I paid for them on Thursday and was shocked when the postman was at the door at 10 am the next day with them now that is super fast delivery !

                                   

                                                       http://www.facebook.com/foryourchild?ref=ts




The kids love them we tried them on and they didn't want to take them back off they have room to grow in them and I'm sure they will fit them right through the winter


the girls love to get their photos taken

Hayden went to find a hat and sat down to watch t.v




NOW WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IF / HOW MUCH SNOW WE WILL GET !











 




No comments:

Post a Comment