Friday 23 September 2011

                              wow Im a secret agent shhh!!!

Hi Im secret agent pramaholic !

I have been working undercover for a few weeks with a fab team of pushchair trader fans 

I entered on there fab facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/PushchairTrader a few weeks ago and was over the moon to be picked :-)


Ive been a PT fan since they started on facebook over a year ago and have been lucky enough to win one of there fab prizes in oct 2010 I won a casatto 3sixti circle highchair

                                                   Jemma in the highchair 

   


 Wee snip it of what I said to get the secret agent job

I would make a great  secret agent because Ive had loads of experience at keeping secrets from my hubby , when it comes to pushchairs that is ! my hubby must think I have the best friends in the world with the amount of friends that have gave me a pushchair :-) Oh and even when it comes to the ones I have bought Im very good at keeping that a secret  lol Ive only had 60 ish !!

We had loads of missions to complete to help them set up there on-line pushchair accessory  shop   http://shop.pushchairtrader.co.uk/  from what items we think parents are looking for to price and services we think are great :-)


The best mission for me was filling my basket and checking out to see if the system was working ok I got carried away and had over £500 worth in my basket oops


As a thank you we got to be the first to put in our orders as soon as it went live I bought a few items but the best was the houdini stop http://shop.pushchairtrader.co.uk/travel/houdini-stop.html

                                                      houdini stop on my mb  


I have had  big problems with Jemma since she was 10 mths she climbs out of everything wish I had seen this before my life would have been so much easier I have used it on my mountain buggy ,quinny senzz ,maxi cosi car seat and even in the highchair in the last week  


new news just went live tonight pushchair trader are now selling pre-owned pushchairs  


Full 30 day warranty.
 Buy back quarantee. If you dont like the pushchair within the first 30 days of ownership simply return it to them in the condition you received it and they  will issue a full refund


they will be adding more very soon so keep your eyes on the shop








1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Nice to meet a fellow secret agent! lol and you're so lucky to have won a prize! :)

    ReplyDelete